OSSBA’s annual unemployment bootcamp is back! This FREE one-day training will cover all aspects of the unemployment claims process. We’ll discuss techniques and strategies your district can use to potentially alleviate some of the costs and problems associated with unemployment claims as well as the benefits of OSSBA’s Employment Services program.
The bootcamp is geared towards administrators, human resource personnel, business managers, payroll staff and any other staff that deal with unemployment issues.
- Unemployment Basics – Reports and Eligibility
- Unemployment Hearings: How to Prepare and What to Expect
- The Life of an Unemployment Claim – from Filing to Appeals
- Separations – How to Prepare and Document
- Claims Payments and Reasonable Assurance
- Q&A with the OSSBA Employment Services team
Register online through the member portal (login required).
Need login information or having trouble registering?
For information or questions about the member portal, please contact Terri Silver or Lisa Deaton by email with your name, district, and email address or call 888.528.3571.