For the 2020 OSSBA/CCOSA Education Leadership Conference
August 27-29, 2020 • Cox Convention Center • One Myriad Gardens • Oklahoma City, OK
- The exhibitor agrees to bring no claim, for any reason whatsoever, against the Oklahoma State School Boards Association, the conference sponsors, or other contracts for loss, theft, damage or destruction of goods, or for any injury to self or employees, nor will claim be made for any damage of any nature or character, including damage by reason of failure to provide space for the exhibit, or from removal of the exhibit, or for failure to hold the conference as scheduled.
- The exhibitor agrees to accept full responsibility for compliance with local, city, and state fire, safety, and health ordinances regarding the installation and operation of equipment. This includes use of safety guards and devices where necessary to prevent personal accident to spectators. Only fireproof materials shall be used in displays. The necessary precautions to prevent personal accidents are the responsibility of the exhibitor.
- All vendors and booth attendants must stay within the 10’ x 10’ booth space marked off by the pipe and drape.
- There will be NO items in the aisles or across the aisles. If a vendor wants or needs additional booth space, the vendor must purchase additional booth space.
- Each exhibitor is responsible for moving their goods into and out of the exhibit hall. Vehicles are permitted in exhibit hall areas strictly for purposes of loading and unloading freight. Unless they represent an integral part of a display, vehicles may not remain parked in the exhibit halls. Display vehicles must conform to State and City fire codes as they pertain to fuel tanks and battery connections.
- At least one representative should be in attendance at the booth, and the displays from each company shall be set up in the exhibit hall until the designated removal time at the close of the exhibit hall. Early dismantling may result in a $100 fee and/or loss of early bird reservation made for the following year. Please direct any questions regarding this policy to Kelly Ross at 888.528.3571 prior to the show.
- During the assigned exhibit set-up time, a representative of the company shall check in with the Exhibitor Check-In Desk. A conference representative will be on-site and available via cell phone during exhibitor move-in, the conference, and during exhibitor move-out.
- The exhibitor is financially responsible for damages caused to the equipment and/or materials belonging to the decorating company and/or the convention center. Items may not be taped or pinned to curtain drapes provided by the decorator.
- An Exhibitor Contract is required to secure your exhibit space. Payment for booth space must be received by Friday, July 17, 2020.
- There will be a $100 cancellation fee per booth space for any cancellations received on or prior to July 1, 2020.
- Companies will pay in full for all booth spaces requested if for any reason the company does not show and/or does not notify OSSBA of cancellation prior to July 1, 2020. On or after July 1, 2020 full booth price remains due regardless of notification of cancellation.
- Each 10’ x 10’ booth will be equipped with an 8’ backwall and 3’ side dividers, one 8’ draped table, two chairs, and one 7” x 44” identification sign. Additional equipment may be ordered from the decorating service, www.event1inc.net
- Information on ordering internet, electricity, etc. will be emailed to you.
- All exhibitor freight should be shipped as specified. All information will be emailed to you.
- Deadline for reserving exhibit space is Friday, July 31, 2020. You may reserve space after this date if space is available, but a listing in the exhibitor’s guide cannot be guaranteed.
- Exhibitor must notify the Cox Center of any food and/or beverage the exhibitor wishes to hand per the Cox Center regulations. OSSBA cannot approve food and/or beverage distribution. This does not include bowls of candy.