2018 Conference Application to Present
Application for a OSSBA/CCOSA 2018 Education Leadership Conference Breakout Session
Thank you for your interest in the OSSBA/CCOSA 2018 Education Leadership Conference. There are three ways to submit your application:
- Complete and submit the online form below.
- Complete the downloadble form and return to Terri Silver via email.
- Complete the downloadble form and mail to: OSSBA, Attn: Terri Silver, 2801 N. Lincoln Blvd., Ste. 125, Oklahoma City, OK 73105.
- Deadline for receiving application in the OSSBA office is 4:30 p.m., March 16, 2018.
- Only those applications submitted with all information completed will be considered.
- Breakout sessions must be either 1 hour or 2 hours in length.
- A school district or organization may submit a maximum of 2 applications.
- Businesses wishing to present must be a conference sponsor or exhibitor to be considered.
- All presenters must pay the Convention registration fee to attend workshops, general sessions, or visit the exhibit hall.
After you submit the application, you will receive notification regarding the acceptance/rejection of your application by June 1. Once accepted, you will receive the opportunity to make minor changes (revise description, change co-presenters, etc.) at a later date.
If you have questions, please contact Terri Silver at OSSBA by email or phone at 800-528-3571.