OSSBA’s Job Board is a free service for Oklahoma school districts. School districts may post jobs and career fair information for free.
To view superintendent searches conducted by OSSBA, please visit our superintendent search page.
Career Fair/Recruiting Events
OSSBA member districts are welcome to post recruiting events on our career fair page. Want to submit a career fair? Click here.
School Job Listings
Want to post a job? Click here to create an account and post a job.
Instructions for creating a job-posting account:
- In the upper right hand corner of the blue bar below, click Log In.
- Select New User.
- Enter your email address and check “I am posting a job to a job board.”
- Create your password.
- Once your password is created, you will be taken to a dashboard where you can post a new job. You must “publish” in order for the job posting to be active.
- To PUBLISH, hover over the “draft” button and “publish” will become an option.
- To SHARE a direct link to a job posting, right click on “more information” from the job listing and select COPY LINK.