The Oklahoma State School Boards Association provides up-to-date information regarding policies to its members through Policy Service subscriptions. For more information on becoming a subscriber, please contact Julie Miller at 405-528-3571 or complete the subscription form.
Policy Subscription Service
$1,000 per year
- Review board minutes monthly.
- Revise or develop new, customized policies based on information from board minutes (within the subscription period). A district may receive 12 new or revised policies per year, or any requested. Any policies requested over 12 will be available for $50/policy (also available on electronically).
- Provide new or newly updated SDE required policies (customized).
- Provide board members and superintendents monthly PSST policy newsletter (digital delivery for superintendents).
- Provide superintendents with three sample policies related to newsletter topics.
- Provide annual policy revisions in digital format based on legislative action during subscription year (customized).
- Provide policies customized during the subscription year in a digital format.
Online Policy Hosting
See fee schedule.
Streamline your board policy management with OSSBA’s online policy hosting service! With this cloud-based service, your district’s policies are easy to update and always just a few clicks away! Full-text searching makes it easy to find what you need quickly. The service includes a one-time conversion fee and and an annual hosting fee.
Policy Review Service
$2,000 for 10-hour analysis of existing manual
- Suggested policies may be purchased at the current per policy fee of $50.
- If a current policy services subscriber, suggested policies may be provided up to 12 policies with additional policies available at the current per policy fee of $50.
Customized Policy Service
- Review Board minutes of the past three years
- Review school handbooks (teacher, parent, student)
- Review negotiated agreements
- Review the current policy manual and/or other written policies
District will receive:
- 100 new policies generated from the review
- Codification of each policy in accordance with the OSSBA uniform coding system
- Draft copy of district manual for review, revision and approval
- Table of Contents indicating the policies included in your manual
- Policy manual in a customized binder and tabbed for easy reference (upon board approval of manual)
- Manual for each board member or for the superintendent and additional books for open records requests
- One-year subscription to PSST! (Policy Newsletter) for one year
- Electronic version of customized manual
Estimated cost is $7,000 payable in three installments. The first installment of $3,000 is due upon acceptance of the contract. The second installment of $2,000 is due upon receipt of the first draft copy. The third installment of $2,000 issued upon receipt and acceptance of the completed set of manuals.